Venice Private Arrival Transfer by Water Taxi: Cruise Port to Central Venice
Venice Private Arrival Transfer by Water Taxi: Cruise Port to Central Venice information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
There is only one way to travel from Venice cruise port (Venezia Marittima or San Basilio) to your Venice city hotel by private motorboat! Book this cruise transfer for a fast, fun and hassle-free journey to your hotel. Board your motorboat, sit back and take in the sights of Venice as you glide along the Venetian lagoon. Traveling by private motorboat is the only way to arrive in Venice!
Transfer services are available 7 days a week for 1 to 6 people and 6 pieces of luggage. When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise details and your Venice hotel details (if applicable). Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the hostess. It's that easy!
You can choose from 2 different transfer options:
- Meet and Greet service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and take you to the pier embarkation point for your private motorboat arrival transfer.
- Full Service: Representative will meet you at the arrival terminal and stay with you until you arrive at your hotel.
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at your hotel
- 1 to 6 people transferred in a private vehicle
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)