AddressCampo Santi Apostoli Cannaregio 4535 VeniceSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Ca' Mignon is just steps from the world famous Rialto Bridge and is therefor in the heart of the real Venice or better where you want to be. The establishment is a small Guest House with inviting rooms and what we hope you will find a very courteous staff, which will be very helpful for all you may need to know for your stay in our unique city which is Venice.
-If you wish to have your beloved find flowers or a bottle of 'Prosecco' sparkling wine upon arrival at a convenient rate please contact us by mail and we will be happy to organize.
Terms & Conditions:
-In addition to the Vat Tax, the city of Venice has now introduced a new City Tax which will be applicable to all hotel stays from the middle of August 2011. It is not possible to pre-pay or include this new tax in hotel reservation prices and guests are required to make payment directly to the hotel. The City Tax is 2,00 per person per day.
- Rates are intending tax (vat), service all expenses included.
-Breakfast is not included in any of the rates but may be purchased at the price of Euro 5 per person per day directly at Ca'Mignon.
- Canx policy 48hrs
- All reservations should be guarantee with a valid credit card VISA or Master Card.
- In case of missing arrivals no-show you will be charged for the amount of 1st night.
- May we inform you that check-in time is after 2 pm, and check-out time is till 11 am.
- Should you arrive earlier or/and departure later we will be glad to take care of your luggage.
- The customers who book room(s) shall occupy the room at the agreed time.
- Should the Ca'Mignon be unable to provide the accommodation booked, we shall provide the accommodation in another establishment of the same or higher category with absolutely no difference in cost.
We take pre-authorization on your credit card.
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage Storage
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli
When Nicolò di Pietro’s Madonna icon started miraculously weeping in its outdoor shrine around 1480, crowd control became impossible....
Flanking the Grand Canal, this porticoed complex was designed by Jacopo Sansovino in the mid-16th century.
Un Mondo Di Vino
Get here early for first crack at marinated artichokes and sarde in saor (sardines in tangy onion marinade), and to claim a few square...
A classic that has long maintained quality, the Fiaschetteria Toscana has sought-after super-Tuscan options on the menu of 600 wines,...