Colonna del Marzocca
At the upper end of Piazza Savonarola is the Colonna del Marzocca, erected in 1511 to confirm Montepulciano's allegiance to Florence....
Palazzo di Bucelli
Several mansions line Via di Gracciano nel Corso, including the Palazzo di Bucelli at No 73, the lower courses of whose façade are...
Antonio da Sangallo il Vecchio designed Palazzo Cocconi at No 70.
Established as a cafe in 1868, Poliziano was lovingly restored to its original form 20 years ago and is the town's favourite cafe. A...
Lonely Planet review
The late-Renaissance Palazzo Avignonesi by Giacomo da Vignola is at No 91.