Al Quadrifoglio Bed & Breakfast
AddressVia 24 maggio, 6 VeronaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
We offer three air conditioned double rooms:
- Camera del Fiore and Camera del Cuore both of them Double Ensuite (bathroom inside the room).
- Camera del Sole with a private EXTERNAL bathroom located in the corridor.
- One external free car parking, ask for availability. We have also a second one internal suitable for small cars only.
- A genuine large breakfast with a sweet and savory buffet, will be served at our main table located in the living room (we share our living room with our guests), usually between 8:00 am and 9:30 am. But we can prepare it even at a previous time for early departures, simply ask.
- We would like to remind our guests that this is a 'non-smoking' establishment, therefore, there shall be NO SMOKING in any part of the house.
Our apartment lies at the building number 6 of Via Ventiquattro Maggio, very close to the historical centre of Verona, getting to the main monuments, like arena (950 meters), the dom (750 meters), romanttheater (980 meters), piazza Delle Erbe and the nearby Scaligere arches or Juliet's house, is always an easy walk (10 / 12 minutes or 3/5 bus stops).
Please, it is very important to us, that you indicate inside your booking form your supposed check-in time according with the following rules..
We are both workers (according to the Italian law about b&bs), that means we can not be at home all day long, so please your supposed check-in time should be settled possibly before 10:30 a.m. (you'll get the key for sure, the room if clean) or in the afternoon from 14:30 to 19.30. According with our job we can arrange different check-in time but has to be decided together previously.
The balance due payment will be per cash upon arrival.
The 'County Journey Tax' is not included in our rates. (2,50 Euro per person per night).
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Board games
- Cable TV
- Towels Included
- Luggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Verona’s 12th-century cathedral is a striking Romanesque creation, with bug-eyed statues of Charlemagne’s paladins Roland and Oliver,...
Flanking the northern end of vibrant Piazza delle Erbe is Palazzo Maffei, an elegantly baroque creation now home to numerous offices...
Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore
A masterpiece of Romanesque architecture, the striped brick and stone basilica was built in honour of the city’s patron saint. Enter...
Osteria del Bugiardo
Crowds converge at friendly Bugiardo for glasses of upstanding valpolicella bottled specifically for the osteria . Feeling peckish?...