Al Quadrifoglio Bed & Breakfast
AddressVia 24 maggio, 6 VeronaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Services & facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Board games
- Cable TV
- Breakfast Included
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Luggage Storage
- Towels Included
Description provided by property
Giusy & Davide (the sicilian girl and the local guy) will welcome you in their apartment, al quadrifoglio, a truly family managed b&b near the city centre, close to the monuments and main attractions.
- bus stop right in front of our house. 5 lines from/to the main train station, crossing the city centre, will bring you here/there in 8 minuts.
We offer three air conditioned double/twin rooms:
- camera del sole with a private bathroom (private bathroom but OUTSIDE of the room in a separate corridor, that means NOT ensuite)
- camera del fiore and camera del cuore sharing a second bathroom between them only (max. 4 adults will use this bathroom).
- camera del fiore contains a crib for babies (max. 110 cm. Tall). Check with us crib's availability, if interested.
- one free car parking, ask for availability. We have also a second one suitable for small cars.
- a genuine large breakfast buffet, will be served at our common main table located in the living room (we share our living room with our guests), usually between 8:00 am and 9:30 am. But we can prepare it even at a previous time for early departures, simply ask.
We indicate 8:00 am as b-fast start just because the bakery opens at that time and we like to offer daily fresh bread.
- we would like to remind our guests that this is a 'non-smoking' establishment, therefore, there shall be no smoking in any part of the house.
Our apartment lies at the building number 6 of via ventiquattro maggio, very close to the historical centre of verona, getting to the main monuments, like arena (950 meters), the dom (750 meters), romanttheater (980 meters), piazza delle erbe and the nearby scaligere arches or juliet's house, is always an easy walk (10 / 12 minuts or 3/5 bus stops).
Please, it is very immportant to us, that you indicate inside your booking form your mobile phone number (+intl. Code , area code, number) or some other phone-number where we can reach you and your supposed check-in time. All this informations help us in case of urgent communications, we'll absolutely not communicate your details to any third part, respecting your privacy.
We are both workers (according to the italian law about b&bs), that means we can not be at home all day long, so please your supposed check-in time should be declared while booking and settled possibly before 10:45 a.m. ((you'll get the key for sure, the room if clean) or in the afternoon from 04:00 p.m. (tue - fri for the other days feel free to come earlier). Please try to respect the declared check-in time.
The balance due payment will be per cash upon arrival.
The 'County Journey Tax' is not included in our rates. (2,50 Euro ppd)
Cancellation reservation terms:
- for cancelled reservations later than 3 days to arrival date
in case of no show or late cancellation we will debit your credit card with the amount equal of the first night
- for cancelled reservations up to 3 days before arrival date nothing will be taken except for the 10% paid at the booking time (wri fee).
Check for our specials, maybe something suitable for you is goin' on right now!
Interesting places nearby
Verona’s 12th-century cathedral is a striking, striped Romanesque building, with bug-eyed statues of Charlemagne’s paladins Roland and...
Chiesa di San Lorenzo
Southwest from Piazza delle Erbe towards the Ponte Scaligero is the Chiesa di San Lorenzo , a Romanesque church raised in the early 12th...
Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore
A masterpiece of Romanesque architecture, the striped brick and stone basilica was built in honour of the city’s patron saint. Enter...
Caffè Antica Osteria al Duomo
A cosy centuries-old tavern with mandolins, balalaikas and other stringed instruments hanging on the wall, this is the perfect spot for...