Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets
Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a guide, but would still like to skip the queue with reserved tickets (which regularly sell out a month in advance!), book your tickets now! Your Borghese Gallery ticket will be pre-booked and pre-paid, for a fast, hassle-free entry.
After meeting a representative and exchanging your voucher, gain quick access to the Borghese Gallery and Museum, one of the world's most incredible art collections in which you get to see the art in its original setting. The Borghese Gardens are amongst the most famous and beautiful in Italy and offers stunning views over Piazza del Popolo to complete your experience. Skip the Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets include the standard ticket price plus fast-track access fee.
Borghese Gallery in Rome includes but is not limited to:
- The Caravaggio Room (St. Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
- Titian (Sacred and Profane Love)
For a small extra cost, you can upgrade your ticket and join a 5-star-rated guided tour. An expert guide will add value to your experience by pointing out the highlights of the Borghese Gallery and sharing the fascinating stories behind the art. Your tour also includes a guided visit of the famous Villa Borghese Gardens. The groups are small, never more than 20 people, ensuring personal attention from your knowledgeable guide. The duration of the guided tour is 3-hours.
- Entrance fees (8,50 euros)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified