Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Gourmands and wine connoisseurs alike, lap up an afternoon in Florence tasting an assortment of cheeses, wines, olive oils and Tuscan favorites on this exclusive adult's only food-lovers' tour.
Set in a Florentine wine bar, this small group (maximum 12 people) offers the ideal opportunity to taste locally sourced cheeses accompanied by the many flavors of figs, truffle honey and aromatic strawberry vinegar.
With your distinguished sommelier to guide you, you'll match four traditional Tuscan wines with a luscious spread of locally sourced produce, including the region's finest olive oils. A sample tasting may include:
- 1 glass of red wine Chianti colli Senesi DOCG accompanied by selected cheeses and fruit
- 1 glass of red wine Brunello di Montalcino Tiezzi accompanied by Pecorino Cheese and fruit
- 1 glass of red wine Super Tuscan Noir accompanied by goats cheese and fruit
- Samples of Tusan olive oil, including frantoio, leccino and moraiolo olive varieties
It's the ideal opportunity to lull away an afternoon in Florence, meet like-minded travelers and sip regional wines, while tales of cheese and Italian delicacies evoke and tantalize your taste buds!
- Cheese, wine and olive oil tasting
- Expert wine connoisseur
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified