- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Bahrain, Ira…
Within the previous 12 months the following three Visa Agents have received positive reviews from genuine travelling Thorn Tree members.
Persian Voyages www.persianvoyages.com
Pasargad Tours www.pasargad-tours.com
Touran Zamin www.touranzamin.com
My own positive experience in obtaining a visa authorisation code was with Pars Tourist www.key2persia.com
I'm travelling to Pakistan next month and looking to snatch up hella rugs.
how much should i look to pay (depending on quality)?
what are some words i should familiarize myself with in regards to quality (vegetable dye, knot count, etc.,)?
ill be in Lahore, Islamabad, Hazara, and Chitral
We have booked our flight to Iran today here in Switzerland. So far so good. However, the travel agent informed us about a new visa regulation, which apparently has been in effect for two weeks now. It says that in order to get a visa you have to provide a list with prebooked hotels. He did not offer us any advice since this situation is new for them as well...
Has anyone obtained a visa recently and how did it go regarding this issue?
I have used a rental car from "Gold Car"-company for the first time.
So we ordered a car (by website of DISCOVER car hire -Ford FOCUS) from10.05.206 for 10 days in station near Rome Fiumicino.
We arrived to the mentioned station on 10.05.2016 at about 7 p.m.
A guy from the station saw my Israel driving license (everything was written in English) and explained to me that there was no chance to have the ordered car because my license is not international and not accepted in Italy. I…
If i use my USD bank debit card, to withdraw USD are there any charges, fees, etc of any type? and what is the fee/charge?
Facts / situation:
1. Travelex ATM's in airports (Dubai, HKG, etc) dispense USD.
2. I have a USD bank account/debit card from a USA bank.
3. i do NOT WANT the local currency (AED, HK$, etc) because i am not staying locally AND i do not want to incur fees for (a) first taking cash in local currency (b) secondly, fees for foreign currency conversion from AED/HK$/etc back…
Hello! I will be spending the summer in Oman and will have some time to travel July 1-9 inclusive. I see that July 6-9 are all public holidays for the Eid. Having accidentally rocked up in KL one year only to find it largely closed for several days, what exactly can I expect in Oman, on a scale of "government offices and banks" to "full-scale ghost town"? And will the UAE (specifically Dubai and/or Abu Dhabi) differ in any way? This period will be my only chance to get away for anything…
I have been searching online and thought I'd try asking here for some advice on planning a trip to Israel. I want to leave within the next month or so and I am thinking of spending about 10 days there.
I recently decided that I'd like explore my Jewish heritage (which I know almost nothing about) and thought it might be neat to visit Israel. I am a little too old for a birthright trip (31), but I am looking for a similar experience, I think. I will be traveling alone and thought it…
Having just returned from a 23 day trip through Iran, I can 100% recommend the excellent Private Guide/Driver I organised and used throughout, Ramin Khosfian - email@example.com - based in Yazd, hometown Mashhad but able to meet up anywhere.
Ramin has full permission/authorisation from the Iran Ministry of Tourism to guide Americans and Brits, for whom this is still mandatory.
Ramin efficiently arranged all accommodation but is open to suggestions, if you have them. His car was…