DJ sets, live gigs, exhibitions by local artists and political discussions are but some of the elements that make this alternative bar...
The peaceful patio overlooking a grove of pine trees is the perfect place to enjoy a quiet dinner or late Israeli breakfast. The kitchen...
9 HaRav Kook St · interesting places nearby
Ticho House information
The grand stone edifice surrounded by a lush garden of pine trees and roses, now called the Ticho House , was originally built in the late 19th century by an Arab dignitary. It was purchased in 1924 by Dr Abraham Ticho, an Austrian-born ophthalmologist who ran the mansion as an eye clinic, saving hundreds of Palestinian Arabs from blindness. Following his death, Dr Ticho’s wife, Anna, donated the building as an art centre and museum, for which it is still used today.