2-Day Northern Ireland Tour from Dublin by Train: Belfast and Giant's Causeway
2-Day Northern Ireland Tour from Dublin by Train: Belfast and Giant's Causeway information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Travel through gorgeous coastal terrain, including the Glens of Antrim, on this 2-day trip to Northern Ireland from Dublin. Head to Belfast by train for an overnight stay, and then enjoy a scenic coach day tour along the Antrim Coast Road with a knowledgeable guide. En route, you’ll stop in the town of Ballycastle, walk along the stunning basalt columns of Giant’s Causeway and get great photos of Dunluce Castle. Depending on the season, you might even cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge!
- 1 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (b=breakfast, l=lunch, d=dinner)
- Return rail tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees: carrick-a-rede rope bridge (open march to october only)
- Day 1: Dublin – BelfastMeet your friendly host upon check-in at Dublin Connolly Station for your 1:20pm train departure, and head to your first destination – Belfast. When you arrive in the city, transfer with your guide by local train to your hotel on Victoria Street. You’ll have the rest of the afternoon and evening to get to know Belfast and explore as you like.
- Day 2: Belfast – Dublin (B)Enjoy breakfast among members of your tour group before pickup from your hotel. Then, board your comfortable coach for the world-famous Antrim Coast Road!