Unitarian Church

Unitarian Church information

Location
Dublin , Ireland
Opening hours
worship 7am-5pm
Something wrong?
Submit a correction

Across the road from the western side of St Stephen’s Green is the 1863 Unitarian Church and the Royal College of Surgeons, with a fine facade. During the 1916 Easter Rising, the building was occupied by the colourful Countess Markievicz (1868–1927), an Irish Nationalist married to a supposed Polish count. The columns still bear bullet marks.