Famine Victims Memorial
Wolfe Tone Monument
In the southeastern corner of St Stephen's Green is a monument to Wolfe Tone, the leader of the abortive 1798 invasion; the vertical...
This tiny cemetery was established in 1693 by French Protestant refugees.
On the eastern side of St Stephen's Green is a children's playground.
Once the most renowned traditional music bar in all Dublin, this is where the world-famous folk group the Dubliners refined their...
Fashionistas and foodies alike have been aficionados of this stylish spot for over a decade, which changed hands a few years ago but...
St Stephen's Green · interesting places nearby
Famine Victims Memorial information
At the northeastern entrance to St Stephen's Green is a poignant memorial to the victims of the Famine (1845–51) featuring three figures and a dog sculpted by Edward Delaney in 1967.