Dublin Traditional Irish House Party including Dinner and Show
Dublin Traditional Irish House Party including Dinner and Show information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Welcome to the party! A traditional Irish house party is the perfect introduction to Dublin, with great entertainment and a warm and friendly atmosphere. You'll enjoy good food, local musicians, storytellers and dancing on an evening out that's unlike any other you'll experience in Dublin.
The Irish House Party is Dublin’s unmissable Irish music and dance show. Now in its sixth successful year it is hosted by All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and entertaining presenters in an intimate and homely dinner theater setting.
The show is suitable for all ages, and families with children are welcome. You can take part in the entertainment as much as you like, or simply sit back in comfortable surroundings and enjoy:
- A presentation about traditional music and dancing
- A live traditional music and dancing session
- Learning a song in the Irish language with a songbook
- Trying some simple Irish dancing
- The house party piece, where you can perform something yourself!
- Live traditional music session
- Storytelling from your seanchai
- Learn an irish language song from your songbook
- Presentation about traditional music and irish writers
- Traditional irish 3 course dinner and children's menu (if option selected)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off