Church sights in County Kerry
- Sort by:
Built in 1862, this church has a splendid wooden roof with 14 angel carvings. Intricate mosaics adorn the aisle arches and edges of the stained-glass window over the altar. The architect was Charles Hansom, collaborator and brother-in-law of Augustus Pugin (the architect behind London's Houses of Parliament).
Built in 1829 in the neo-Gothic style, this church has some lovely mosaic work over the altar and a vaulted roof with timber beams.