Killarney View House
AddressMuckross Road KillarneySee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk, Killarney View House is a family run Bed & Breakfast. The house is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Killarney. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively town has to offer. All rooms are ensuite with TV and stunning views of the river and surrounding mountains.
The Guest Lounge, overlooking the river with open fire, is the ideal place to relax after a day of site seeing around the scenic beauty spots of Kerry, or catch some sun while siting out on the veranda and admiring the panoramic views of the river & mountains.
A warm welcome & friendly service awaits you at Killarney View House.
- Nestled on the banks of the River Flesk
- Free private parking on site
- We arrange all your local tours
- Full Irish Breakfast/ Continental Breakfast included
- All rooms ensuite with TV
- Wifi available throughout house
- Private Guest parking
- Guest Lounge with open fire & complimentary tea/coffee
- 6 min. walk to Killarney Town
- Opposite Killarney National Park
- Spacious Family Rooms available
- Cancellation policy is 1 day in advance.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 21:00. Check- out by 11:00.
- To ensure all guests have a comfortable stay, smoking is strictly prohibited in bedrooms. Please ask a member of staff to show you the designated smoking area.
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Bicycle Hire
- Board games
- Towels Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Ring of Kerry (€25), Gap of Dunloe (€30) and Dingle (€25) coach tours.
Jaunting Car Tours
Killarney's traditional horse-drawn jaunting cars provide tours from the town to Ross Castle and Muckross Estate, complete with amusing...
Gap of Dunloe
The Gap of Dunloe is a scenic valley squeezed between Purple Mountain and Carrantuohil (at 1040m, Ireland's highest peak). In summer it...
Screens current releases.
Tasty but pricey pub grub such as burgers, steaks and pizzas with inventive toppings. Sit in the bar rather than the slightly formal...