Sheilas Cork Hostel
Address4 Belgrave Place Wellington Road CorkSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Sheila's Hostel, located close to Cork city centre, is the ideal location for cheap, clean, secure, fun accommodation in Cork City.
Sheila's Cork Hostel offers you the following:
* Choice of dorm or private rooms - many of which are ensuite
* Cinema Room with free movies!
* Hot Showers
* Secure rooms - all doors are opened with electronic keys
* Lockers and safety-deposit boxes available
* Shop open 24/7 - selling tea, coffee, snacks and soft drinks
* A free city map for every guest
* Discounts in The Shelbourne Bar and Mike's Diner
* Sauna - great way to relax those tired muscles after a long day's walking
* Self-catering kitchen - why not buy some great food in the English Market and cook up a storm!
* Skylink Airport Shuttle tickets available at reception.
People often complain that there's nothing to do in Cork - we couldn't disagree more!
Here's just a sample of what Cork has to offer:
* Explore Cork's historic city centre
* Visit Shandon Church and ring the famous bells
* Kiss The Blarney Stone and get the gift of the gab
* Pig out at the unique English Market;
* Enjoy a pint of Murphy's in one of our many atmospheric pubs.
* Go to a gig - there's always music in Cork - from trad right through to rock and metal
* Catch a game of hurling -Ireland's unique sport
* Take a train to Cobh (last port of call for the Titanic) and see where millions of Irish people departed from in the 19th century
* Take a bus to Kinsale - soak up the history and eat some great seafood
* 'Do Pana' and 'lamp the feens and beors' - we'll explain when you get here :)
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Board games
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Statue of Father Mathew
The imposing statue on St Patrick's St, just south of the River Lee North Channel, is of Father Theobald Mathew, the 'Apostle of...
Atlantic Sea Kayaking
Offers guided 'urban kayaking' trips around Cork's waterways from 6.30pm to 9pm (book in advance, minimum two people).
Genial is the word that springs to mind as you enter this timeless family pub and are greeted by generations of regulars. It's cosy in...
Quite possibly the best fish and chips in Cork, offering a great-value €5 meal for students. Takeaway only.