Shri Guest House
Address17/122A, Dashaswamedh Ghat VaranasiSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Shri Guest House is located at prime location of Varanasi at Rajendra Prasad Ghat a world famous ceromany called ganga arti is conducted every day at the ghat which can easily be viewed from hotel, free wifi, breakfast & river facing rooms are available with us. We also provide daily walking tours of old part of our city. Restaurant Facility
1. Here you can enjoy breathtaking views of the river Ganga and the sunrise from the restaurant facing the river.
2. We have many varietions of food in Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner like Indian, Continental, American, Chinese, Italian, Mughalai etc.
3. We have many varietions of drinks like Juice, Soft Drinks, Hot Drinks, Mock-Tails etc.
4. Shisa palour facilities is also available.
5. This is a part of total menu. We are sure you will be satisfied with the food in which you can enjoy on our restaurant.
Services & facilities
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Towels Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Luggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Meals available
- Airport Transfers
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Varanasi’s liveliest and most colourful ghat is Dashashwamedh Ghat, easily reached at the end of the main road from Godaulia Crossing ....
Man Mandir Ghat
Just north of Dashashwamedh Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat was built in 1600 by Raja Man Singh, but was poorly restored in the 19th century. The...
One of many less significant ghats along the sacred river Ganges in Varanasi.
This easy-to-miss three-table cafe woos travelers with Chef Ranjana's out-of-the-box South Indian preparations (chocolate idli , dosa ...