Holy Right Chapel
Holy Right Chapel information
This chapel contains the Holy Right (also known as the Holy Dexter), the mummified right hand of St Stephen and an object of great devotion. It was returned to Hungary by Habsburg empress Maria Theresa in 1771 after it was discovered in a monastery in Bosnia. Like the Crown of St Stephen, it was snatched by the bad guys after WWII but was soon, er, handed over to the rightful (ugh) owners. Illuminate it for closer inspection for 200Ft.