Posada San Vicente
Address6th Ave Sur #6 AntiguaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
One of eight Antigua lodgings under the stewardship of a Tennessee native, this long-standing lodging a block west of Parque Central is done up in contemporary colonial style. Sporting típico bedspreads and plenty of exposed brick and stone, the 23 rooms wrap around a lovely lily-shaped fountain; above it all, there's an inviting roof terrace.
Our independent authors have visited Posada San Vicente and selected this as one of our recommended hotels in Antigua.
Description provided by property
We offer everything that you could need during your stay in Antigua. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible, whether you want to relax or you want to explore the city.
Our great location, only 2 blocks from the central park, allows you to be close to all the important sites, and gives you a short, save walk home every night. But, it is far enough away to give you a very peaceful rest.
• 23 room property, all with private bath & cable TV
• 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel
• Airport pickup for $37
• Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
• Free Wi-Fi & high speed internet terminals
• Free coffee & bottled water
• Breakfast at your request for an additional charge ($6/person)
• Large fully equipped shared kitchen for your use
• Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Daily maid service
• Spanish classes and Translation services
• Garden with a beautiful ornamental fountain surrounded by beautiful flowers
• Large rooftop terrace with great 360’ views
• Meeting places for large groups
• Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
• CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
• For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
Cancellation Policy: 3 days, if needed, a reservation should be cancelled 72 hours before the check in time, otherwise, you will be charged for the 1st night.
Taxes are not included in the WRI price. The Guatemalan government tax of 22% will be charged at check-in.
Please contact us to arrange your arrival time!
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash (US dollars and Quetzales), Credit Cards (there is a surcharge for Credit or debit Cards)
Breakfast is not included, but is offered for $5 per person.
Price does not include taxes
Services & facilities
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Laundry Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Luggage Storage
- Ceiling Fan
- Airport Transfers
- Shuttle Bus
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Iglesia y Convento de San Agustín
Two blocks west of Parque Central, the stately facade of this building is just the shell of what was once a massive complex for the...
It's a tight squeeze, but spirits are high at the aptly dubbed Snug, a new anchor on the expat drinking scene. Live music on Sundays.
This little deli whips up tasty salads and sandwiches, using ingredients from its herb garden. It also offers fresh-baked breads and...