Hotel Casa Rustica
Address6th Ave Norte #8 AntiguaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Everything about the 'rustic house' feels right, from the lily-shaped fountain in the cobblestoned patio to the tiled tables on the sun-splashed top deck. Designed by Tennessee-bred owner Darryl, it's also one of the few hotels in this price range to offer guests full kitchen access, not to mention a pool table and entertainment lounge. Attractively done up with regional textiles, the 14 rooms occupy two buildings on the upper level.
Under the same scrupulous ownership and similar in style, though a tad more luxurious, are the Casa Antigua , Casa del Parque and Euro Maya hotels.
Our independent authors have visited Hotel Casa Rustica and selected this as one of our recommended hotels in Antigua.
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Airport Transfers
- Shuttle Bus
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Wheelchair Accessible
Description provided by property
Great location - 1 block from central park, close to the most important sites & shopping, a very safe & tranquil location, which ensures your stay will be comfortable & enjoyable.
• 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel
• Airport pickup for $37
• Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
• Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms and hotel common areas
• Internet Cafe so you can keep in touch. High speed internet terminals for Q7/hr.
• Free coffee & bottled water
• Large fully equipped shared kitchen for your use
• Cafe with a great selection of coffees, beers, juices and snacks while lounging or reading a good book
• Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Daily maid service
• Spanish classes and Translation services
• Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
• 2 gardens surrounded by beautiful flowers, many hammocks, palm trees, flowering trees, setting areas and a fountain
• 3 terraces with great views
• 3rd story rooftop terrace with great 360’ views
• Meeting places for large groups
• Billiards table for your enjoyment
• Pet friendly, accepting your pet
• 3 friendly & lovely dogs to play with
• Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
• CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
• Typical Store for any gifts you may want to take home to family or friends
• For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
The hotel is even better now, as we just finished a complete remodel of the hotel in March 2013. We offer 14 very comfortable and clean rooms. All with beautiful Guatemalan typical furniture and fabrics. All rooms have cable TV, Wi-fi and new anti-stress beds. Our Quad rooms include 1 double bed & 2 single beds. Our triple rooms are either 1 double bed & 1 single bed or 3 beds.
For your convience, we offer private airport pickups for $37.
Cancellation policy: 3 days, If needed, a reservation should be cancelled 72 hrs in advance before the check in time, otherwise, you will be charged for the 1st night.
Hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travellers cheques & credit cards. If paying with credit card, there is a surcharge.
Please read your reservation carefully: When you reserve a private room w/bath, the room is private with the private bathroom in the room. When you reserve only a private room, the room is private with the shared bathroom outside the room.
Interesting places nearby
Centro de Formación de la Cooperación Española
Elizabeth Bell, author of books on Antigua, leads three-hour cultural walking tours of the town (in English and/or Spanish) on Tuesday,...
Café showing free movies on big screen. Also shows North American and European sport on TV.
Restaurante Las Palmas
Twinkling lights and gentle guitar music make this a popular romantic dinner spot. The staples are chicken, seafood, steaks and pasta:...