Labyrinth Hostel Weimar
AddressGoetheplatz 6 WeimarSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Our cosy hostel located centrally at the main square Goetheplatz in the heart of Weimar welcomes you with its warm and open-minded atmosphere.
Make yourself at home by using the hostel's fully equipped kitchen, settling back in our cosy common room or by enjoying a free coffee or tea on our sunny roof terrace. Our friendly staff is always at the reception to answer you any questions or provide you with personal insider tips. You will especially enjoy our wide variety of beautifully unique rooms, which are each designed individually by a different local artist.
We also provide free wifi, do not have an age restriction and offer favourable beds in shared dormitories as well as private rooms.
The Labyrinth Hostel Weimar is a proud member of the Backpacker Network Germany e.V.
* free W-LAN
* free tea and coffee
* free city map
* fully-equipped kitchen
* 24h access
* late riser friendly: check out 11 am
* breakfast available (3,50 €)
* lockers for dormitories
* free book exchange
* lots of games
* iron, hair dryer, alarm clock, umbrella
* free luggage storage
* credit cards accepted
* no membership required, no expensive membership cards
* 10% discount with your ISIC card
* free booking for your next hostel in the Backpacker Network Germany
* calling cards available for cheap phone-calls home
* cosy lounge for chat and beer
* money-saving tips for onward travel
For the cyclists
* bike-repair kits
* several bike shops around the corner
* various maps of Weimar and surrounding areas
* healthy breakfast
For city explorers
* lots of information on public transport and the city
* history books about Weimar
* extensive information on trips to other areas near Weimar
For apartment seekers
* extensive list of websites and newspapers with apartment ads
* info about notice-boards with accommodation ads
* stay 6 nights, the 7th night is free
For the last-minute travellers
* If we don't have a bed available we will find one for you somewhere else saving you an unnecessary trek.
!!! The city charge 0,75 Euro visitors tax per night and person. In single room we have to charge 1 Euro per night. !!!
Please pay for your accommodation in cash on arrival. Visa- or Mastercard is also accepted, but please note that we have to charge 2 Euro extra for credit-card transactions.
amenities (not compulsory):
breakfast 4 Euro per person
bed linen (once off payment) 2,50 Euro per person
Services & facilities
- Board games
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Considering that Weimar is the 1919 birthplace of the influential Bauhaus school of art, design and architecture, this museum is a...
Dedicated in 1857, sculptor Ernst Friedrich August Rietschel's bronze statue depicting Goethe and Schiller standing side by side, was...
This is the palace in which the duchess Anna Amalia lived from 1774, after the residiential palace (today the Schlossmuseum) burned....
The well-loved Kasseturm has been a student club in Weimar since 1962, hosting an assorted bag of parties, concerts, drum workshops, and...
Send your taste buds on a wild ride in this elegant art-nouveau pavilion. How about ostrich fillet with carrot-rocket fettucine followed...