Weinhaus Huth information
Lonely Planet review
This dignified structure, dwarfed by its postmodern neighbours, is the only eyewitness to the pre-WWII Potsdamer Platz. Designed in 1912 by Conrad Heidenreich and Paul Michel, it was one of the first steel-frame buildings in town and miraculously survived both WWII and the Berlin Wall. On the 4th floor are the breezy galleries of the Daimler Contemporary.