'An Evening at Charlottenburg Palace' Dinner and Concert by the Berlin Residence Orchestra
Tour description provided by Viator
Likely to Sell-out! 'An Evening at Charlottenburg Palace' Dinner and Concert by the Berlin Residence Orchestra regularly sells out weeks in advance. You will begin the evening with a three course candlelight dinner in a cozy ambiance located at the Charlottenburg Palace Orangery. The beautiful performance by the Berlin Residence Orchestra will complete your evening.
Charlottenburg Palace is today's largest residence of the royal house of Hohenzollern in Germany's capital Berlin. The sumptuous building is surrounded by unique baroque gardens featuring various architectural styles. The palace includes magnificently furnished chambers and ceremonial rooms with exclusive art collections.
The concert offers four (4) ticket categories. Categories VIP, A, B and C refer to the front, middle and rear part of the auditorium respectively. VIP guests enjoy preferred seating at the concert and will be served a glass of Champagne during the intermission.
- Berlin residence orchestra concert
- Delicious candlelight dinner (three-course) in the charlottenburg palace orangery
- Complimentary glass of champagne (vip category seating only)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Cloakroom fee (approximately 1 euro)
- Concert program (approximately 3.50 euros)