Pension Te Miti
AddressBP 130088 Punaauia 98717 pk 18,6c/mont Paea TahitiSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Run by a young, friendly French couple, this lively place has a low-key backpacker vibe and is deservedly popular with budgeteers. It’s on the mountain side of the main road in Pa’ea, about 200m from the beach. Digs are in two four-bed dorms as well as seven fan-cooled rooms. They’re all very simple and the property feels a tad compact, but there’s a good social vibe going on. Also has an equipped communal kitchen, a few bicycles for guests’ use and a laundry service (1000 CFP); 24-hour airport transfers are available for 1500 CFP per person (1800 CFP at night).
Our independent authors have visited Pension Te Miti and selected this as one of our recommended guesthouses in West Coast.
Description provided by property
- 5 ROOMS (individual or familial rooms) : with breakfast - linen - mosquito net and fan
- 1 familial room with one confortable double bed and 2 Bed stack
- 3 traditionnal rooms with one double bed and one single bed
- 1 small room with one double bed
- 2 DORMITORIES (4 beds in each)
- 1 Reception (tel - fax - internet)
- cooking facilities or meal
- sanitary with hot water
- television and library
- many terraces - large large gardens (hammocks, lounging area)
- easy beach access (at 200 meters away)
Services & facilities
- Board games
- Breakfast Included
- Laundry Facilities
Interesting places nearby
Plage du Mahana Park
Plage du Mahana Park has calm waters and a snorkelling reef close to shore. On weekends there are kayaks for hire.
Plage du PK18
Beloved by locals, Plage du PK18 is a stunning beach to sun yourself on, but not that great for swimming or snorkelling due to the...
Whether or not you believe in the powers of the tiki (sacred statue), it’s hard to deny there is an amazing energy radiating from Marae...
Dining at this stylish eatery is a treat. At night it’s a romantic spot to enjoy well-prepared local seafood and Western dishes with a...