4-Day Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint-Michel and Chateaux Country Tour
4-Day Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint-Michel and Chateaux Country Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Discover three contracting regions of France and see some of the country’s finest landmarks on this 4-day tour of Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint-Michel, and the Loire Valley with its chateaux. Discover Rouen’s historic Old Town and the charming seaside town of Honfleur. Visit Omaha Beach, site of World War II’s Normandy landings. Explore Saint-Malo and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Mont Saint-Michel with your guide. Tour some of France’s finest medieval chateaux in the Loire Valley including the Château du Clos Lucé, home of Leonardo da Vinci. Accommodation in 3-star hotels and most meals included.
- Transport in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Dinner on evenings 1, 2 & 3, buffet breakfast on mornings 2, 3 & 4 and farewell lunch on day 4.
- Accommodation in a 3 star hotel
- Porterage service
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off