Trekking Mont Blanc
Trekking Mont Blanc information and booking
Hike the soul-stirring Mont Blanc massif, witness alpine meadows and rocky peaks, conquer windswept cols and steep trails, earn that delicious mountain meal, stay in remote mountain refuges.
Tour description provided by G Adventures
Experience the rarified air of Europe as you trek the Alps from France to Italy and Switzerland along the Tour du Mont Blanc. This challenging hiking circuit will reward you with mesmerizing views of glaciers, steep valleys and, of course, Mont Blanc itself. Travel across high passes and through Alpine meadows, recharging at night with delicious mountain cuisine in simple refuges. Challenge yourself to conquer one of the world's premier hiking routes, uncovering the alpine heart of Europe on this incredible active 10-day adventure.
- Day 1 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Day 2 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc/Les Contamines-Montjoie (1D)
- Day 3 Les Contamines-Montjoie/Les Chapieux (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Les Chapieux/Courmayeur (1B)
- Day 5 Courmayeur (1B)
- Day 6 Courmayeur/Val Ferret (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Val Ferret/La Fouly (1B, 1D)
- Day 8 La Fouly/Trient (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Trient/Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (1B)
- Day 10 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc