Aix en Provence from Marseille
Aix en Provence from Marseille information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
It is while driving along the Mirabeau Court, decorated with fountains and edged of 19th century's private hotels, that you will enter the heart of Aix en Provence.
Discover the architectural wealth of the city while driving by the 4 Dolphins Fountain, the Fountain of the Preachy, the Place Albertas, the Place of the city hall, the Place of the Cardeurs, and the Cathedral Saint Sauveur.
Then, you will be able to join the workshop of Cezanne, small pavilion of the Lauves, before coming back to enjoy the shady squares of the painter's city.
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle (monospace peugeot 807)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to cezanne's workshop
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off