Paris Paradis Latin: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show
Paris Paradis Latin: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Ring in the New Year while dancing at the elegant Paradis Latin! Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Paris with a gourmet, 5-course dinner followed by the famous Paradis Latin Cabaret show. Count down to midnight and then toast 2014 with this fabulous new show the Paradis a la Folie. Celebrate the New Year by dancing the night away at an historic French theater! This all-inclusive evening is set to be the biggest party of the year in Paris, ensuring a New Year’s Eve like no other!
Your New Year’s Eve in Paris begins around 8pm with 5-course dinner from an executive chef, complemented with wine and champagne. You’ll be treated to a sumptuous meal of signature French dishes, served by the Paradis Latin’s famous waiting staff. This luxuriant dinner is also accompanied by the Grand Orchestra Du Paradis Latin! At the stroke of midnight celebrate as you watch the The New Revue of Paradis Latin “Paradis A la Folie !” After the show, it’s time to party – cap off your New Year’s Eve in Paris by dancing until the sun comes up. Complementary tea, coffee and croissants served at 4:00am too!
- 9pm – 5-course meal, followed by dancing
- 12-midnight – Welcome in 2014 with special presentations on stage
- 12:15am until 1:45am - Paradis Latin show
- 1:45am until 4am – Dance the night away at the Paradis Latin
- Ticket to paradis latin cabaret
- 5-course dinner
- Unlimited wine during dinner
- Unlimited champagne all evening
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop off