Skip the Line: Paris-Story
Skip the Line: Paris-Story information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Your one-hour introduction to Paris, to make sure you don't miss the musts during your visit to Paris!
Skip The Lines! Book your ticket for Paris Story ahead of time to take advantage of jumping the queue. Don't waste time waiting in lines on vacation!
Go back in time 2000 years with the greatest multimedia show ever produced about Paris! Thanks to the new wide-screen, audio-visual technology and to virtual holo-video images, Victor Hugo will guide you across the centuries of Parisian history, as you discover the joys and tragedies which have molded the City of Lights.The show is given in your language, thanks to a headphone system.
With this unique experience, after 50 minutes of pure emotion, full of excitement and breathtaking images, you'll gain an insight into the soul of Paris!
- Paris-Miniature (New!): have fun and play with the first ever 3D interactive model of Paris ! 170 touch slides and 3 touch screens help you to locate most monuments and places of interest on the model of Paris. Also discover the old enclosures of Paris, thousands of blocks and streets, 150 realistic miniatures, and even the places involved in the "Da Vinci Code"
- Paris-Experience (New!): Discover a video gallery with 5 flat screens, offering an insight into 5 different themes (the mysteries of Paris, strolling in Paris, Paris by night etc...), and showing why Paris is so unique. Also take advantage of the free high speed Internet booth, connected to major portals: Paris Tourist Office, Regional Tourist Board and many others. A unique 3D plasma screen will show you incredible images shot by the Lumire brothers in 1898, and you don't need additional glasses to get the 3D effect !
A 1-hour must see for anyone visiting Paris!
- Paris-story show (50 minutes)
What isn't included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off