French Wine Tasting Dinner
Tour description provided by Viator
Experience an authentic French evening in Paris with signature Parisian cuisine and delicious wines. Your wine-tasting dinner takes place in a stunning wine tasting venue near the Louvre. You will enjoy a three-course meal accompanied by four different wines chosen by your expert sommelier to match perfectly with your meal.
For a special evening in Paris, join this French wine-tasting dinner, where you’ll enjoy delicious food and taste exquisite wines in a stunning 17th-century wine cellar setting. Start your evening with a traditional three-course Parisian meal, accompanied with perfectly matched French wine and Champagne.
As you arrive at the wine cellar you will be taken to a beautiful tasting room, where your sommelier awaits. Here, your delicious meal will be served; enjoy an appetizer, main course and dessert. Throughout dinner, you’ll taste four different wines chosen by your sommelier. Learn how to match different wines with food as you dine on Parisian cuisine prepared by a professional chef.
Sample menu (seasonal and subject to change):
• Seared Scallops with Avocado and Cucumber Salad, Soy Sauce and Fresh Raspberry Reduction
• Veal Tenderloin Medallions with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Braised Seasonal Vegetables and a Red Wine Reduction
• Moelleux au Chocolat with vanilla bean ice cream
You'll finish the evening with a tasting of a digestif (Bas-Armagnac, Cognac or Calvados), which will guarantee you heading back to your hotel with a smile on your face!
- Wine tasting, including glasses of each of the following: Champagne, 3 wines and 1 digestif
- 3-course dinner
- Professional sommelier
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off