Paris Night Bike Tour
Paris Night Bike Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Paris Night Bike Tour is perfect for both those new to the city and Parisian veterans. For the beginners, this tour will offer you a fantastic orientation and give you an opportunity to see virtually all of the sites you've read about. For the veterans, you will learn new facts and stories about Paris that you've never heard before. You are sure to agree that riding a bike is the best way to see the "City of Light".
The ride is not the least bit strenuous, rather relaxing, energizing and fun. And of course you will stop regularly for photo opportunities. There is more riding involved and slightly less information than on the day tours, but the city at night is fantastic! You will cruise through Paris as the city lights up and you see Paris from both bike and boat (free wine is included on the boat cruise). It is a more relaxed atmosphere as the wine tends to loosen everyone up a bit.
Highlights of the Paris Night Bike Tour include:
- Notre Dame - the most famous cathedral on the planet. Learn about the famous flying buttresses, the history inside the cathedral and how Paris can trace its roots to the Ile de la Cite.
- The Boat Cruise - the most popular activity of the Night Tour is a one hour cruise on the Seine through the heart of the illuminated "City of Light". Sail past the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre, Hotel de Ville and Musee D'Orsay just to name a few.
- The Louvre Museum - this is a truly magical place at night. Standing in the back courtyard of the Louvre will make you feel that you've been launched back into medieval times.
- Berthillon Ice Cream - by far the most famous ice cream shop in Paris. If you like, buy a scoop of about 20 offered flavors as your guide tells you about the early history of Paris. Eat on the Pont (bridge) St. Louis, connecting the Ile de la Cite and the Ile St. Louis, which provides one of the most beautiful vistas the city has to offer.
You will also see the Eiffel Tower, the Cite and St. Louis islands, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, Academie Francaise, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysees, Princess Di's Flame, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
- Bicycle and helmet
- Small group tour (maximum 22 people)
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1eur paid direct which will be refunded if not used