Pianu di Livia
Pianu di Livia information
About 7km north of Levie, Pianu di Livia comprises two archaeological sites, the castelli (fortified places made up of menhirs and boulders) of Cucuruzzu and Capula . Archaeologists believe they were erected during the Bronze Age, around 1200 BC. The castelli are located in a beautiful forest, with an easy 2.5km loop trail connecting the sites and information centre.
Multilingual interpretive booklets are available along with audioguides (€3) in English, German or Italian. The site is signposted off the D269 between Levie and Ste-Lucie de Tallano.