All content by G Adventures
Al-Andalus was a Muslim state that ignited Europe for centuries. It's now more commonly known as Spain. Discover the romance and intrigue for yourself on an 8-day tour that offers expert guidance but leaves plenty of free time to unravel the mysteries on your own. You'll explore Madrid's museums, walk Toledo's streets and embrace Andalucia's Moorish spirit in converted mosques, Seville's cathedral and the Alhambra of Granada. From gypsy culture to flamenco passion, encounter a culture a thousand years in the making.
- Exploring the ancient Moorish city of Toledo.
- Capturing the perfect sunset photo of the Alhambra in Granada.
- Walking along spectacular El Tajo Gorge in Ronda.
- Visiting the magnificent Mezquita in Cordoba.
- Losing yourself in the colourful alleyways of Seville.
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Toledo, explore Cordoba including the mezquita (mosque) and the medieval Jewish quarter, Granada orientation walk, including a guided visit of the Alhambra, El Tajo gorge excursion and walk.
Group Size Notes
Max 16, Avg 10
Allow EUR200-300 for meals not included.
Local bus, train, walking
Comfort hotels (7 nts)
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501