Impressions of France
All content by G Adventures
Channel your inner artist and follow in the footsteps of the Impressionists from Paris to Provence on this inspiring 12-day tour. Your spirit will soar as you explore the French Alps, cycle through the wine region of Burgundy, and picnic beneath the Eiffel Tower. You'll sip champagne at its source and meet the beautiful people in Nice. As always, you’re free to choose the activities that interest you—because you can’t discover yourself if you’re not free to discover the destination in your own style.
- Gazing up at the Eiffel Tower as you savour a picnic lunch.
- Sipping champagne at its source.
- Watching the scenic countryside roll past from your train window.
- Hiking through meadows and mountains in the French Alps.
- Lounging on the Cote d'Azur.
- Channelling your inner Van Gogh in the countryside of Provence.
Paris orientation walk with picnic under the Eiffel Tower, tour and tasting at a Champagne house, bike ride through the wineries in Burgundy, orientation walk in Annecy, easy hike in the French Alps, old town walking tour in Nice.
Group Size Notes
Max 16, Avg 10
11 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch.
Allow EUR430-550 for meals not included
Private minibus, train, walking
Comfort hotels (11 nts)
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501