Original Ghost Walk of York
An evening of ghouls, ghosts, mystery and history, courtesy of a well-established group departing from the King's Arms pub by Ouse Bridge.
Built in 1762 by John Carr (of Harewood House fame), Fairfax House contains a superb collection of Georgian furniture.
There's precious little left of York Castle except for this evocative stone tower, a highly unusual figure-of-eight design built into...
York's best-known pub enjoys a fabulous riverside location, with tables spilling out onto the quayside. It's the perfect spot on a...
Balcony tables overlook the river and the menu focuses on quality versions of classic dishes from around the world. Sunday brunch is...
King's Staith · interesting places nearby
Hour-long cruises on the River Ouse, departing from King's Staith and, 10 minutes later, Lendal Bridge. Special lunch, dinner and evening cruises are also offered.