Leeds Metropolitan University
AddressKirkstall Brewery Broad Lane LeedsSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
LEEDS METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY - KIRKSTALL BREWERY, BROAD LANE, LEEDS, LS5 3EE
Welcome to Leeds Metropolitan University (Walker House). Kirkstall Brewery is situated approx 3 miles from the centre of Leeds and is only a short walk or bus ride to the lively area of Headingley where there are lots of restaurants and bars, the Yorkshire County Cricket Club (test matches), Leeds Rhinos RLFC and Leeds Tykes RUFC.
The accommodation comprises of self contained, fully equipped flats with 6 single bedrooms per flat with shared kitchen and toilet/shower facilities. During your stay you will be provided with towels and bedding.
Reception is open 24/7 and manned by Security after office hours. Access to the site is controlled by automatic gates. There are self service laundry facilities on site along with snooker and table tennis tables. There is a large supermarket a couple of minutes walk away.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please be advised that the following conditions apply when booking this accommodation:
Once your initial payment of 10% has been made using our confirmed online booking system, within 48 hours UPP Leeds Metropolitan Ltd will contact you via email and will deduct the remaining 90% of your booking from your credit or debit card.
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Linen Included
- 24 Hour Reception
Leeds' most impressive medieval structure is the beautiful Kirkstall Abbey, founded in 1152 by Cistercian monks from Fountains Abbey in...
Leeds Industrial Museum
One of the world's largest textile mills has been transformed into a museum telling the story of Leeds' industrial past, both glorious...
Leeds Art Gallery
The municipal gallery is packed with 19th- and 20th-century British heavyweights – Turner, Constable, Stanley Spencer, Wyndham Lewis et...
A retro gem with lots of purple velvet, hanging fishbowls and images from old sci-fi films, this basement bar sports a cool soundtrack...
Pickles & Potter
This rustic cafe is famous for its superb sandwiches, especially the sumptuous roast-beef version complete with mustard, onion marmalade...