Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Address233 Willesden Lane London LondonSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Awarded “Best Customer Service” by the British Education Travel Association for two consecutive years (2012 and 2013)
Recently voted one of London's best, Palmers Lodge Hillspring promises to give you a stay you will love and never forget. Stylish common areas combined with a great social atmosphere, makes Hillspring a great and unique place to meet other travellers during your stay!
Free Wi-Fi accessible from all the rooms and floors!
Our location near the underground is great to jump on the tube and head down to the city hotspots, attractions and nightlife. With Wembley Stadium (And Wembley Arena) just minutes away by tube, Hillspring is the place to stay if you are going to an epic game or show-stopping concert.
Hillspring is located in a very friendly neighbourhood and we have taken great care when it comes to your safety & security with our key-cards system. You can chill carefree in our Bike Shed bar, fill up in the restaurant or relax in the lounge and watch the latest game. We have a 24-hour reception so you can come and ask us questions at any time about your trip or stay with us at Hillspring.
Our hostel is very easy to access from King's Cross St. Pancras. That's the terminal of the Eurostar train coming from Paris. The easiest way is taking the underground Metropolitan line direct to Finchley road and then change lines to the Jubilee line to Willesden Green station.
We don't like hidden costs as much as you do which is why our beds are pre-made and come with linen all for free, so you can hop straight into bed whenever you like! We also have free Wi-Fi everywhere in the hostel for all of our lodgers to stay connected to home and the world.
And as it is the most important meal of the day, and we want you to explore London with a smile on your face (and belly), we also offer free continental breakfast for all of our guests!
Just some of our facilities and services:
- 24 hour reception and staff
- Check in time 2 pm, but you're always welcome to arrive before as we can store your luggage in our secure luggage room
- Check out time 11 am
- Logged and coded key-card door access
- Free safes and luggage lockers in every room
- En-suite rooms available
- Free Coach and car parking
- Free continental breakfast between 7.30 am and 10 am
- Full restaurant with meals from £5
- Full CCTV coverage for added security
- Free linen and beds which are pre-made
- Group meal menus and packed lunches available
- Bar and late night lounge areas
- Reading, conservatory and quiet rooms
- Large selection of rooms including double, twin and dormitory rooms
- Heavy duty laptop and valuables safes at reception
- Ground floor reception and rooms
- Group and individual luggage storage
- Payphone, fax and photocopy facilities
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere and PC access
- Washing and drying facilities available
- Self service kitchen available
- Conference room available
- Events hall available accommodating up to 300 people
- Theatre and attraction ticket sales at reception
- Souvenirs and toiletries sales at reception
Please note that reservations for the night of the 31st December will be subject to a no-cancellation policy.
Guests are reminded that once they have paid on the day of check-in, no refunds will be issued.
Services & facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Board games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Pool Table
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Ceiling Fan
- Meals available
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Kensal Green Cemetery
For many years the most fashionable necropolis in England (you wouldn’t be seen dead anywhere else), Kensal Green Cemetery accepted its...
After fleeing Nazi-occupied Vienna in 1938, Sigmund Freud lived the last year of his life here. The fascinating Freud Museum maintains...
One of the oldest houses in Hampstead, this late-17th-century merchant’s residence has a charming walled garden with roses and an...
With just the right mix of shiny gastropub, rough-and-ready local appeal, a good location on the Grand Union Canal (with waterside...
Carnivores, rejoice; this is one of the finest places for steak in London. There are several branches of this Argentinian grill across...