No.8 Willesden Hostel London
Address305 High Rd, Willesden LondonSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
At No.8 we take pride in our Customer Service and ensure that all of our Guests get everything they want from their time in London. We are a Youth Backpackers Hostel and cater exclusively for 18-38 yr old backpackers, Photo IDs will be required on Check In. We have Live Entertainment on Weekends within our Traditional English Pub, along with the usual range of pub entertainment and banter!
- Free High-Speed WiFi
- Full Facility Kitchen, Dining Space & Outdoor Deck
- Secure Storage Facilities & 24 Hr Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities (Wash & Dry)
- Large Lounge - Pool Table, Foosball, Chess Table, Couches, Satellite TV & Darts Board etc
- Traditional English Pub & Beer Garden
- Live Entertainment on Weekends!
- Free Cancellation on All Bookings prior to Arrival
- Reception: Sunday-Thursday 8am-12.30am and Friday-Saturday 8am-2am
- Backpackers Hostel for 18-38 year olds only – ID on Check In Required.
- £20 Key Deposit (Fully Refunded On Check-Out)
Whether it is your first time in London or you are a seasoned traveller, No.8 has everything you need (and a few extras) to ensure that your stay in London is definitely Enjoyable & Comfortable!
Services & facilities
- Board games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Pool Table
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
Kensal Green Cemetery
For many years the most fashionable necropolis in England (you wouldn’t be seen dead anywhere else), Kensal Green Cemetery accepted its...
The city’s landmark national stadium where England traditionally plays its international matches and where the FA Cup final is...
Museum of Brands, Packaging & Advertising
This recently relocated shrine to nostalgia is the brainchild of consumer historian Robert Opie, who has amassed advertising memorabilia...
With just the right mix of shiny gastropub, rough-and-ready local appeal, a good location on the Grand Union Canal (with waterside...
Acklam Village Market
Stuffed under the Westway, this lively and aromatic street-eats market at the north end of Portobello Rd serves snacks from all over the...