Address45 Queensborough Terrace Bayswater LondonSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Astor Queensway is a charming boutique hostel in the beautiful and central neighborhood of Queensway, just 50 metres from Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park. With access to central London by bus or tube in just 10 minutes, the location cannot really be beaten and the transport links are excellent. Astor Hostels is the winner of the Best Small Hostel Group in the world in 2015, and Astor Queensway is one of four reasons why. If you need proof why this is one of the best Hostels in Central London, come and give us a try.
Please note: VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS.
At Astor Queensway you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building, free PC Access and free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and common area
• Lounge area with comfy sofas and television
• Free luggage storage, under bed storage and safety deposit boxes
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire
• Free City Maps, Walking Tours and advice on local attractions
• Continental Breakfast for just £1.00 (All proceeds go to charity)
• CCTV in all common areas with a 24-hour reception with someone always on duty.
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a deposit.
We have the most sociable hostels in London if you are outgoing. Astor hosts events every night either within the premises or out on the town! Including Games nights, Bowling, Pub Crawls and Dinner Nights, there is something for everybody.
Services & facilities
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Washing machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Security Lockers
- Luggage Storage
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Queens Ice & Bowl
London may have a generous crop of winter month outdoor ice rinks, but Queen’s Ice Rink in Queensway is open all year. A great hit with...
This 900-year-old tree stump is carved with elves, gnomes, witches and small creatures. One of the photos in the gate-fold of the Pink...
Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Playground
This playground has ambitious attractions for children.
Notting Hill Arts Club
London simply wouldn’t be what it is without places like NHAC. Cultivating the underground music scene, this small basement club...
This tiny, cosy and vividly decorated basement place excels in Moroccan-style couscous and tagines (spicy stews cooked in an...