London Pass information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Discover the joy of sightseeing with the London Pass, and enjoy free entry to 60 of its world-class sites like Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. Save time as you skip the queues with fast-track entry at countless attractions, and take advantage of special offers at quality London restaurants and shops.
Even better, why not upgrade and include transport with your London Pass? Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3- or 6-day sightseeing pass with transport included and see the highlights of England’s cosmopolitan capital with ease.
With the London Pass, save both time and money as you skip admission lines with fast-track entrance and enjoy free entry to more than 60 top London attractions. There is no need to use cash – simply show your London Pass for fast and easy entry to London’s most popular sites.
Choose from a 1-, 2-, 3- or 6-day pass, plus enjoy discounts on your shopping and dining. Keen to explore the city in the most hassle-free way? Upgrade your London Pass to include a zones 1-6 London Travelcard. Competitively priced, the upgrade option covers all journeys made on the London Underground, London Overground, buses and Dockland Light Railway for the validity of your pass.
London Pass includes:
- A 120-page London guidebook
- Public transport in travel zones 1-6 for the validity of your pass (if Travelcard upgrade option selected)
- Free entry to 60 attractions (see Itinerary)
- Discounts and benefits at selected London restaurants, theaters and shops
- Fast-track entrance to many top London-area attractions, like Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London
- London pass
- Skip-the-line entry to selected london attractions
- Many special offers and benefits
- Free entry to 60 attractions
- Free guidebook
What isn't included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)