New Year’s Eve Cruise in London Including Dinner and Dancing
New Year’s Eve Cruise in London Including Dinner and Dancing information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in style on this 5-hour nighttime sightseeing cruise in London! As you glide along the River Thames, enjoy an extravagant 4-course meal with wine before dancing the night away to live music. Count down to midnight with the chimes of Big Ben and watch the famous Westminster firework display light up London’s skies with a glass of Champagne!
Hop aboard your River Thames dining boat on New Year’s Eve, and set off from London’s Tower Pier. Help yourself to an aperitif and then follow your onboard host to your reserved table in the lower-deck saloon.
Cruising east in the direction of Greenwich, float along the River Thames, seeing all the top London attractions that frame its pretty riverbank. Glide past the Houses of Parliament, lit up in a golden glow, and catch sight of Big Ben, the iconic clock tower in Westminster who hands are counting down to midnight.
While you watch the sights of London go by, enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner of British specialties, served with a half a bottle of red or white wine. See sample menu below.
After dinner, hit the dance floor, celebrating New Year’s Eve by dancing to classic party tunes from your onboard DJ, or head out on deck to take in breathtaking sights of illuminated London.
Dock at Westminster Pier in time for the highly anticipated countdown to midnight! With the chimes of Big Ben ringing in your ears and incredible fireworks lighting up the sky, toast the arrival of 2015 with a glass of crisp Champagne. Music and dancing on the boat continues into the early hours.
Sample Menu (subject to change):
First course (choice of one):
• Smoked Salmon Mousse with mustard and dill
• King prawns with lemon and mesclun salad
• Vegetarian option: Roast vegetable timbale with grilled aubergine, basil, Gorgonzola, olives and toasted pine nuts
Second course (choice of one):
• Roast chump of lamb with rosemary, wild mushroom, shallot and redcurrant sauce, served with potato dauphinoise and seasonal vegetables
•Vegetarian option: Baked stuffed field mushroom filled with artichokes, asparagus and créme fraiche topped with lattice pastry, served with potato dauphinoise and seasonal vegetables
Third course (choice of one):
• White and dark chocolate truffle mouse, served with blackcurrant coulis and vanilla sauce
• Petit fours served with tea or coffee
- 4-course dinner with half a bottle of wine
- Glass of champagne
- Bottled water
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)