Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Cliffs of Dover Custom Day Trip
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and Cliffs of Dover Custom Day Trip information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Travel to Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and White Cliffs of Dover. Our custom day trip guarantees unbeatable low prices, deluxe coaches, experienced guides and the flexibility to add walking tours or entrance tickets along the way. Explore each site independently or upgrade when you get there for a more in-depth guided visit - the choice is all yours!
Pop in your state-of-the-art Vox headphones as your tour starts and listen to your guide talking clearly about each site.
Set within 500 acres of parkland, Leeds Castle is renowned for housing a superb collection of medieval tapestries and furnishings. During your visit choose to:
- Embark on a self-paced walk around the castle's fairytale surrounds. Set across two islands and surrounded by a tranquil lake, Leeds Castle stands picture-perfect and an inspiration to countless artists
- Beat the crowds and take an early morning tour within the castle walls. Guides will be on hand to point out key points of interest including the aviary of rare birds, the vineyard and the intriguing maze (cost Adult £21.00, Child £13.50, Senior/Student £18.50).
Travel through Kent County to Canterbury, the birthplace of English Christianity and home to the Canterbury Cathedral. A stop for lunch is scheduled, after you opt to either:
- Loose yourself down a maze of cobbled streets on a guided walking tour through the medieval city of Canterbury
- Venture inside the magnificent Cathedral for a closer look at its Gothic-inspired architecture and learn why it is the most important church in the Anglican faith (cost Adult £9.00, Child £7.00, Senior/Student £8.50).
White Cliffs of Dover
Before returning back to London by coach transfer, witness the spectacular White Cliffs of Dover, standing 400 feet above sea level. Sprawled on top of the cliffs, you'll find 800 year old Dover Castle towering over the town below.
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
- Hotel pickup
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
What isn't included
- Entrance fees and optional tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified