AddressAv. Antisana y Manuel Maria Rosales, Barrio 30 de TenaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
The hostel boasts great views over the town, the Llanganates mountains and the captivating grounds around the house. It belongs to a property of more than two hectares that displays a variety of plants and birds plus a permaculture garden with the typical agriculture of the Amazon.
It is built with local materials and eco-friendly equipment like dry toilets and a biological waste water treatment.
● accommodation in dorms or private rooms with breakfast included
● high pressured hot water in showers and sinks
● hammocks, lots of space and a relaxed atmosphere
● free WiFi
● free and unlimited drinking water
● beer and wine for sale
● book exchange
● for dinner a combination of traditional and international style food with local and home grown ingredients
● a variety of tours starting from our guesthouse, guided in English, German or Spanish by the owner, a professional Ecuadorian guide
● private Spanish lessons can be arranged
● info about volunteer opportunities
Hostal Pakay is a beautiful eco-friendly guesthouse, built in a jungle-lodge-style and run by a German-Ecuadorian couple.
It´s located in the outskirts of town, surrounded by a huge garden with a lot of jungle feeling. From the bus station it is only a few minutes by taxi or a 15-minute walk.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 pm
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Families with children are welcome.
There are no drugs allowed in the hostel and on our property.
Services & facilities
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Book Exchange
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Free WiFi
Tena's cathedral sits modestly on the main plaza on the west side of the Río Tena.
The name is the only bad thing about these guys. Kayaking novices get some of the best instruction there is at this outfitter with...
Run by the Dent family from England, River People is a top-notch outfitter that consistently gets rave reviews. River People has been...
Discoteca La Galera
Found next to Hotel Pumarosa, La Galera has a fun but grown-up atmosphere, even though there’s an attached roller-rink. Hotel guests...
With a locked front door opened by formally attired staff, classical music and attentive service, this is the most formal restaurant for...