Ocean World Puerto Plata Day Pass
Provided by Viator
DescriptionCome in and explore Ocean World, the Caribbean's most extensive adventure park! Enjoy hours of unlimited enjoyment as you get the opportunity to touch, pet and feed dolphins, sea lions, sharks, stingrays and exotic tropical birds. Meet the tigers, walk through rainforest and much more! Fun for the whole family!Splash through a shimmering waterfall and enter the undersea magic of Ocean World! This is a marine adventure unlike anything you've ever experienced before. With something to keep the entire family occupied and entertained for hours, Ocean World is a must for everyone visiting the Dominican Republic! Hold a powerful, playful bottlenose dolphin in your arms. Feel the velvety sweep of a dozen, gentle stingrays glide past you. Run your hand along the sandpapery skin of a seven-foot adult nurse shark and then join her for a swim in her deep sea aquarium. Share a smile and a kiss with a playful South American sea lion. Fill your hands with seeds and have a fluorescent bright Macaw or Toucan touch down for a feast. Snorkel through a spectacular coral grotto, alive with colorful tropical fish. Now included is an educational program (available in English and Spanish) for all children between the ages of 4 and 12.
- Round trip bus transfers (surcharges apply for some hotels)
- Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium
- Use of the Aquaglide Water Playground
- Snorkeling in tropical Reef Aquarium (snorkel equipment included)
- Swimming in Tiger Grotto
- Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Shark Show and Tropical Bird Show
- Rainforest and Bird Exhibits
- Observation of all Dolphin and Sea Lion Interactive Programs
- Use of Dolphin Beach (beach lounge chairs included)
- Local taxes
- Educational program for children (available in English and Spanish)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (Buffet available for an additional US$14 booked and paid direct)
- Interaction Programs (need to be booked separately)
- Transfer Surcharge (if staying in Sosua, Cabarette, Rio San Juan, Bahia Principe, Playa Grande and Luperon)
Bring the entire family for a fun filled day!
Tour departs from most Puerto Plata, Playa Dorada, Cofresi and Maimon hotels. A surcharge is charged for passengers transferring from Sosua, Cabarette, Rio San Juan, Bahia Principe, Playa Grande and Luperon (payable direct and only available on certain days).