Sea Lion Encounter at Ocean World
Sea Lion Encounter at Ocean World information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Is there anything more playful than a sea lion? What better way to spend a day than in Dominican Republic's Ocean World Adventure Park, touching, feeding and playing with one of the most playful mammals of the sea.
Come to see the playful Patagonian sea lions - aptly named the clowns of the sea - swim, dive, leap, bark and show off their acrobatic skills before your up-close meeting in one of our interaction pools. Be sure to book your opportunity to meet, pet and feed these fascinating mammals!
The two male and six female sea lions at Ocean World come from Uruguay and South America and offer guests a very special encounter. Small groups of visitors are invited into unique pool areas where they can touch, feed, pet, and play games with these comical sea lions.
At the end of the encounter, guests get a hug, a big wet kiss and the photo opportunity of a lifetime! Take your own or order them from Ocean World's professional photographers.
You also have the option of combining your Sea Lion Encounter with a Dolphin Swim Program
Dolphin Swim: The Dolphin Swim is the most popular program at Ocean World. This program ultimately gives you the chance to experience a truly personal encounter with the dolphins. For 30 minutes you will spend some very special moments in the water with the dolphins, sharing a kiss, hugging, dancing, feeding, petting and swimming. A 'human hurdle' and a spectacular dorsal fin tow will finish off the program!
Admission is included when you book this interaction program.
- Round trip bus transfers (surcharges apply for some hotels)
- 30 minute sea lion encounter program
- Dolphin swim (if combo option is selected at time of booking)
- Use of the aquaglide water playground
- Snorkeling in tropical reef aquarium
- Snorkeling equipment
- Swimming in tiger grotto
- Sea lion shows (twice per day)
- Rainforest and bird exhibits
- Observation of all dolphin and sea lion interactive programs
- Use of dolphin beach (beach lounge chairs included)
- Local taxes
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Dolphin swim is only included if the combination option is selected at time of booking
- Lunch (buffet available for an additional us$14 booked and paid direct)
- Transfer surcharge (if staying in sosua, cabarette, rio san juan, bahia principe, playa grande and luperon)