Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Rosario
Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Rosario information
Lonely Planet review
The Iglesia de Nuestra Señora del Rosario , also called the Catedral de los Campos de Cuba, on Santa María del Rosario’s old town square, was built in 1720 by the Conde de Casa Bayona near the Quiebra Hacha sugar mill, of which nothing remains today. Inside are a gilded mahogany altar and a painting by Veronese. It is one of suburban Havana’s most attractive secrets.