St Mark’s Church
This 13th-century church is one of Zagreb’s most emblematic buildings. Its colourful tiled roof, constructed in 1880, has the medieval coat of arms of Croatia, Dalmatia and Slavonia on the left side, and the emblem of Zagreb on the right. The Gothic portal composed of 15 figures in shallow niches was sculpted in the 14th century. The interior contains sculptures by Meštrović.