Ana & Miki Guesthouse
AddressPalmina 54 SplitSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Guesthouse Miki and Ana offer charming accommodations in the historical centre of Split - 5 minute by foot from the Diocletian's Palace and Riva waterfront.
Affordable prices, good location and friendly staff with long tradition in tourism will make your stay comfortable and pleasant.
Guesthouse is located at two locations (Palmina street and Rokova street):
In Palmina street we offer;
1. Two double rooms with balcony overlooking the old town and sea.
The bathroom is shared and it has a shower and toilet.
2. The other two double rooms are newly renovated and completed with private bathrooms, air condition and cable TV.
3. In Rokova street we offer 2 level apartment which consist of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and kitchen with dining area. Each room has SAT TV and air condition.
Apartment is located in old stoned house in city center- Rokova street, close to Diocletians palace and sandy beach Bacvice...
We also provide:
* Free towels and bed linen
* Free hot showers
* Free luggage storage
* All taxes included in the price
* The price includes all utility costs (water/electricity), bed linen, towels and final clean-up.
* Internet access for our guests in Internet cafe run by owner.
* Airport pick up service can be arranged on request.Price is 40 Euro per car( 2- 4 persons);
-Check in 14.00-24.00 ( earlier check in is possible on request)
-Check out 10.00
In order to make your check in easier please inform us about your arrival time.
English, German, Italian and Croatian are spoken by the owners
Welcome in our guesthouse and enjoy your stay in the city of Split!
Services & facilities
Interesting places nearby
For an afternoon away from the city buzz, Marjan (178m) is the perfect destination. Considered the lungs of the city, this hilly nature...
Offers a bunch of adventure activities as well as excursions to the waterfalls at Krka National Park (405KN), Hvar by boat (600KN) and...
It’s worth the climb up the stone stairs through the ancient Varoš quarter for a sunset drink at this hilltop cafe with amazing city and...
Dragan presides over a motley crew of sailors, artists and misfits who drop in for his simple Dalmatian home cooking (of hit-and-miss...