La Loma information
This small town in the inner part of the island, also known as The Hill, is one of the most traditional places here. It's noted for its Baptist church, the first established on the island (in 1847). In 1896 the church was largely rebuilt in pine brought from Alabama. Definitely take a stroll through here – it's the least Colombian-influenced part of the island.