Historic Site sights in Guǎngdōng
- Sort by:
One of the most marvellous of the towers is located behind Jǐnjiānglǐ Village (锦江里), 20km south of Kāipíng. Built in 1923, the privately owned tower has nine storeys with a Byzantine-style roof and Roman dome supported by elaborately decorated walls and pillars.
In nearby Nánxìng Village, Nánxìng Xié Lóu was built in 1903 and tilts severely to one side, with its central axis over 2m off-centre.