All content by G Adventures
From San José, hit the beach and mountain retreats on your way to the locks of the world-famous Panama Canal at the centre of the Americas. Visit gorgeous islands and chill to reggae beats on Caribbean beaches. Search for the quetzal bird in cloud forests and shake your tailfeather in the clubs of Panama City. With your hotel and transport arranged by our CEOs, you can concentrate on choosing your own adventure.
- Listening to the reggae rhythms wafting through the Caribbean air.
- Staring out at the crystal blue ocean.
- Walking through lush greenery of the highlands.
- Kicking back in a hammock on the Pacific.
- Opportunity to watch ships pass through the Panama Canal.
Day 1 San José
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 Puerto Viejo
Rent a bike and beach hop down the coast or hike in Manzanillo National Wildlife Refuge.
Day 4-6 Bocas del Toro
Snorkel or dive the blue Caribbean waters or look for red frogs at - where else? - Red Frog Beach.
Day 7-8 Boquete
Try whitewater rafting, tour a coffee plantation or hike through the cloud forest.
Day 9-11 Santa Catalina
Explore beautiful Coiba National Park, try your luck at surfing or enjoy a lazy day at the beach.
Day 12-13 Panama City
Marvel at the Panama Canal, explore the old city or go shopping for souvenirs.
Day 14 Panama City
Depart at any time.
Group Size Notes
Max 16, avg 10.
Allow USD320-440 for meals not included.
Public bus, boat, van, taxi, walking.
Simple hotels (13 nts, sometimes multi-share).
- USA / Canada 1 855 667 9501
- United Kingdom 0844 272 2120
- Australia 1300 884 162
- New Zealand 0800 333 415
- Germany 01805 70 90 30 70
- Rest of World 00 1 855 667 9501